SpoilerKing Rear Trunk Spoiler DUCKBILL 284GC (Fits Corvette C4 1984-1996 all)
Products are NOT made in China or Taiwan. We take pride in the quality of our products so there will not be. Any uneven cuts, gaps and angles. Just recently it has come to our attention that our competition started. Calling their product similar names as our company name and paying more attention to details of their own. We've been perfecting and making sure you get the best quality product from the beginning. Don't be fooled by imitators!
Can Spoilerking spoilers be painted? To paint a SpoilerKing spoiler we suggest all our customers to pre-fit the spoiler. Best is to warm up the spoiler under the sun and place it on top of the window Without removing the. Once the spoiler is flexible bend the spoiler to the curvature of the window or trunk. Using masking tape to hold it in place. Park the vehicle under a shade and let cool. The spoiler is now the same shape as the window and ready for paint. And remove the adhesive film and it is ready for install. FYI: Since the spoiler was pre-formed to the window shape the paint will not need to bend or flex.
Which in the end will not have ripples or waves. The item "SpoilerKing Rear Trunk Spoiler DUCKBILL 284GC (Fits Corvette C4 1984-1996 all)" is in sale since Wednesday, May 6, 2020.
This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Exterior\Spoilers & Wings". The seller is "spoilerking_nyc" and is located in Amityville, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Custom Bundle: No
- Material: Polyurethane Rubber (Flexible, Bendable)
- Adjustable: Yes
- Type: Lip
- Primary Color: Unpainted Flat Black
- Country of Manufacture: United States
- Color: Unpainted flat black
- Surface Finish: Flat Black
- Manufacturer Part Number: CHCOR01984284GC
- Installation Time: 48 hours in room temp w/masking tape
- Installation Method: Silicone glue on trunk wing highly recommended
- Shipping: (FEDEX,UPS, USPS) rolled inside square box
- Install procedure: Warm up spoiler before install (follow manual)
- Packaging: Spoiler rolled into box
- Height: 1 5/8"
- Installation method #2: Includes 2 strips 3m double sided tape
- Placement on Vehicle: Rear
- Brand: SpoilerKing
- Fitment Type: Performance/Custom
- Non-Domestic Product: No
- Warranty: 90 Day
- Attachment Method: Adhesive promoter