To Make All Laws The Congress of the United States 1789-1989 (Softcover 1989)
THE CONGRESS OF THE UNITED STATES. CELEBRATING 200 YEARS OF CONGRESS. PUBLISHED BY THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS, WASHINGTON. NEW SOFTBACK BOOK WHICH IS UNREAD BUT NOW OVER 30 YEARS OLD.
CONSEQUENTLY SOME SCUFFS ON COVER FROM STORAGE AND TRANSPORT. ONE OWNER, PURCHSED ON MY TRAVELS IN USA IN 1994.
This item is in the category "Books, Comics & Magazines\Textbooks, Education & Reference\Adult Learning & University". The seller is "tpbooks2013" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: 1st Edition
- Format: Paperback
- Age Level: Adults
- Series: Libary of Congress
- Modified Item: No
- Number of Pages: 120 Pages
- Subject: Politics, History
- Product Group: Book
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Date Published: 1989
- Language: English
- Publication Year: 1989
- Publication Name: To Make All Laws: 100 years of Congress
- Subject Area: Political Sociology
- Author: Kevin J. Hutson
- Narrative Type: Non Fiction
- Brand: Library of Congress Washington
- Publisher: Library of Congress
- Type: Textbook